Thursday, September 3, 2015

The beginning of the Adventure!





                   

                      First Day of the Adventure

 The new year has begun! I am in a new and exciting technology based class with a bunch of explorers. It is always a little nerve racking to start a new adventure with a bunch of explorers that you have not met before, but this problem was solved by Dr. Smirnova. She had us jump right into introducing ourselves to each other. I am excited to meet the explorers that will be joining me on this adventure.







                          DIGITAL LEARNERS



These are the students that I will be teaching, and for me to be an effective teacher I have to know how to reach all of my students. I like that this emphasized the fact that technology is a major part of the classroom and for many students lives. I am looking forward to learning different ways of engaging students with technology in this class. I want to be that teacher that reaches her students, and enriches their lives. I want all of my students to be hands on and minds on learners. I believe that students learn best by doing, and with all of these technological advances it will be a lot of fun teaching students to learn.








No comments:

Post a Comment