Monday, November 30, 2015

Celebration of Learning





Today with the fifth graders we had a celebration of learning! The students were very well behaved while we taught them. The students showed each teacher patients and consideration while they were being taught. Our class didn't have any outbursts or misbehaving students, and this I am very thankful of. I enjoyed teaching and learning with this class of fifth graders, and I see very bright futures for them. These fifth graders were very bright and intelligent. They came up with some awesome ideas for their cooperation projects and they worked well together. I couldn't ask more of a classroom. We celebrated their learning with white board paddles that the students can use during a lesson to answer questions. The fifth grade teachers were excited to get these paddles, but the students faces lit up when they saw them. The class really appreciated the paddles and that was a great feeling. I am glad that I got to spend time with this class learning. These students had taught me so much, and I will use the knowledge they taught me to further my development of my teaching skills. I can say that I am very blessed to have taught such a wonderful and well behaved fifth grade class.

No comments:

Post a Comment